Keeping Our Patients Safe is Our Top Priority
We are so grateful to be here, and able to offer these services to you. In an effort to continue to keep you and our staff as safe as possible, we continue to evaluate our COVID-19 procedures and have been watching case counts daily. Please see below for an outline of our current procedures.
Prior to coming into the clinic, patients are asked to complete a screening questionnaire to evaluate symptoms and possible exposure. Instead of doing your check-in face-to-face, we ask that patients call at your appointment time to speak with your practitioner before coming into the clinic. Your temperature will also be taken upon arrival to ensure you do not have a fever. Finally, we are continuing to ask that patients wear a mask throughout their visit.
Should you need to refrain from in-person treatments due to symptoms, potential exposure or another risk factor, we are happy to change your in-person appointment to a virtual acu-point treatment. Please reach out to us with any questions about our virtual sessions or COVID procedures.
Bodywork Update (January 11th, 2021)
Bodywork is now open for in-person sessions! Please call us to schedule and discuss our COVID screening procedures.
Chandler is still offering virtual individual and group sessions and classes. These options are outlined below. If you are interested but don’t know where to start, please be reach out to us and we'll be glad to help you find the best fit.
This would either be a 60 or 90-minute session using non-touch healing modalities such as Emotional Freedom Technique, Qigong Healing, or Spiritual Healing and Counseling, among others. This option is best for those needing individualized support on healing, coping, or life path issues.
Combining breath, movement, sound, and visualization provides a powerful remedy for stress, pain, and anxiety. The key to health is healthy Qi, and the key to Qi is the daily cultivation of joy! I have been practicing for 25 years, teaching for 15, and am a certified teacher with the Chi Center.
The Sufi Path rests on the gentle science of softening the heart, and relaxing deeply into the love, peace, and beauty that is at the core of every human being. These courses offer insight, practices, and support for those interested in transforming deep patterns through meditation and spiritual healing.
- All initial visits and intake appointments are being completed virtually.
- Patients are required to wear a mask that covers their nose and mouth throughout their visit, including during the treatment.
- We ask that any other members of your party wait outside or in their car, and not enter the clinic with you.
- Air purifiers are running continuously in all treatment rooms and surfaces are disinfected after each treatment.
- Bathroom surfaces, check out counter and front door handles are disinfected frequently throughout the day.
- Face-to-face contact with practitioners is limited to less than 15 minutes for all acupuncture appointments.