Our treatments can address postpartum concerns, including:
- Breast feeding difficulties such as insufficient milk supply or mastitis
- Pain such as uterine after-pains, aches and pains, abdominal pain, joint pain
- Persistent lochia discharge (vaginal bleeding that lasts longer than 3–4 weeks postpartum)
- Urinary difficulty
- Constipation, hemorrhoids, or other digestive issues
- General birth recovery to restore health and wellness
Women who receive adequate care postpartum are less likely to experience reproductive health issues in the future, and are more likely to experience greater health and vitality both immediately and in the long term, as well as greater ease and satisfaction in mothering.
Make this special time with your new baby more comfortable and enjoyable for all involved. Learn how we can help.