Our gentle and relaxing treatments can:
- Decrease anxiety, depression or other mood imbalances
- Decrease the chance of miscarriage
- Decrease nausea, vomiting and hyperemesis
- Decrease fatigue
- Decrease digestive issues such as heartburn, gas, bloating and constipation
- Decrease varicose veins and edema, including swollen hand and feet
- Decrease incidence and reoccurrence of urinary tract infections, yeast infections, and bacterial vaginosis
- Increase nourishment to the uterus for healthy fetal development and small for date babies (IUGR)
- Regulate insulin levels in cases of gestational diabetes
- Regulate blood pressure in cases of pregnancy induced hypertension (preeclampsia)
- Decrease pain, including but not limited to hip pain, back pain, pelvic and pubic bone pain, headaches, carpal tunnel and wrist and hand pain, plantar fasciitis and neck pain
- Decrease restless legs syndrome (RLS)
- Support optimal fetal positioning to resolve cases of breech, transverse and posterior positioned babies and to support a smooth labor and delivery.
- Encourage the onset of labor when facing a medical induction
Excellent care throughout pregnancy, during labor and delivery and also postpartum can have a significant positive impact not only on your short-term well-being, but also on your long-term health and future fertility.
With the right support, you can emerge from pregnancy healthier than when you conceived and your pregnancy can be a powerfully transformative time.
Give yourself and your baby the gift of a more balanced body and improved health during these precious 9 months (and beyond).